Friday, October 17, 2008

Needed: Cushion in the End Zone

I have a question. Has anyone ever found stadium seats that are actually comfortable? I am a fan of the most talented ball player, in both football and baseball, to ever grace our family, so it is imperative that I continue to support this gifted young man. Ok, so it’s my son, but he really is great!! Since he was little the comfort of the seating has changed with each level of game play. From T-Ball to tackle football the seating got progressively uncomfortable. We used to be able to bring blankets and chairs. Then game play evolved to venues which required bleachers. This switch quickly introduced me to stadium seating. I still have 2 1/2 years of high school ball and if he continues his dedication and hard work, he will reach his goal of college ball in one or both sports. So my dilemma, I have invested in several stadium seats that clip on to the bleachers and have yet to find one that lasts more than a handful or so of uses. The back rests are usually very sturdy; it is the actual seat that wears and no cushion is between me and the bleacher. I am a pretty light person so do not consider that a factor in the quick cushion demise. If anyone has any experience with a great stadium seating or similar product I would love to hear your suggestions. Thanks and remember…GO RAPTORS!!!

No comments: