Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome

http://lindylately.blogspot.com/

I am Lindy and I would like to welcome you to Lindy Lately. I am looking forward to sharing money saving and dollar stretching tips as well as some product reviews with you all. I have over 20 years experience in the money saving field including sale watching, coupon clipping and markdown searching. I have 2 teens who it seems frequently need money or things that cost lots of money. These items consist of food, clothes, school supplies, sports equipment, and personal items. Now more than ever I need to watch how my money is spent. With the economy dictating a rise in prices yet the lack of cost of living raises, it is hard to find a balance. Maybe we can help each other find ways to save.

5 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

GeekMommy said...

Welcome to Blogging!! We're glad to see you here and on Twitter! :)

Was great to meet you out at WalMart HQ! :)

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Looking good, Lindy! If you need anything, just ask!

Tara

Katja said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It was so nice to meet you this weekend!

Christine said...

Hey there, I am eagerly waiting for your next post!

Let me know if you need anything! :)